Friday, October 10, 2014

The Sad State of the Democratic Party

As the election nears, I am being inundated with emails from democratic politicians, predicting dire consequences if I don't give them some money so they can get re-elected.  My answer to all of them is "No, not again."  I'm sorry to have to say that the Democratic party has become a joke.  They lost the House of Representatives by acting like idiots, compromising to the middle ground before even beginning negotiations with a Republican Party that is unwilling to budge from their extreme positions.  If the Democrats want to start winning elections, then they are going to have to start governing in the interests of the people they claim to represent.  As long as the Democrats are the party afraid to stick to its principals, they aren't getting a penny from me.  They need to earn my vote and my money before they get another dime.

No comments:

Post a Comment